- Control your speed with your body instead of buttons: Start/stop/change your speed seamlessly–by doing just that. There is no preset maximum speed limiting how fast you can go.
- Integrate with high intensity interval training (HIIT): Use this treadmill to optimise the efficiency of your workouts.
- Protect your joints: The flexible slats absorb runner's impact, unlike a traditional treadmill or running on hard ground.
- Us it at home & Save on electricity & bills: It's 100% motor-free, cordless and self-powered, though you can choose to put batteries in for the display. Requires no maintenance.
- Fold it & store it: It can stand vertically after the handles are folded down.
- Walk backwards: The running belt goes forward and backward.
- Noiseless running: You can listen to music/podcasts/videos on low volume and be able to hear them perfectly while working out.
- Wheel it anywhere: It has smooth 360 degrees rotating wheels and is only 40kg (despite being able to hold up to 150kg). It's cordless and doesn't require a power outlet of any sort.
- Burn fat efficiently: As the treadmill is curved and you're powering it with your own body, you'll burn more calories in less time, while improving your muscle coordination and overall posture.
- Adjustable incline: Adjust the incline to suit your exercise needs
- Run safely: The curve of the running belt prevents you from falling off from the back easily.
- Clean Minimalistic Digital Display: Shows distance, speed, time, and calories
No Maximum MPH Speed
Automatic Buttonless Speed Control
Boundless Dual Direction Running Belt
150 KG User Capacity
Inverted Rows Handlebar
Fully Foldable Space Saver Design
360 Degrees Smooth Rotating Wheels
121*68*112.5 cm Footprint
1-Year Frame, Parts, and Labor Warranty
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safety & Comfort
Flexible Shock-Absorbent Slats
Noise-free Running Under 68 Decibels
Safe Running Curve Design
Motor-Free & Cordless Technology
At first I had my doubts about it and was deciding between this or just a regular treadmill. I had many conversations with the messenger team, who was always very down to earth, chill, and just very helpful. I'm really glad I chose The Monster Crawler in the end because it's actually a different workout experience entirely. Running on it, I feel that the design is very sturdy and sophisticated as well.
This treadmill allows me to switch between exercises instantly without touching any buttons, which is very convenient for HIIT. I also can feel that it's more tiring to jog on this treadmill than a traditional treadmill because I'm actually powering the machine with my own body. Overall very smooth performing treadmill.
Sometimes I watch shows while I workout, and it doesn't feel like I'm multitasking because controlling my running speed is so easy, intuitive, and always safe. I also love the fact that I can hop on and start running anytime anywhere. Ever since I bought it to put in my room, I feel like I have no more excuses keeping me from a workout.
Running on the Monster Crawler has become a part of my daily routine. As an avid runner, I'm always concerned about the impact that running has on my joints. I am so glad I bought this treadmill because it is so much easier on my knees, heels, etc. And plus it's so easy to just store away, saving space in my room.